Already have a Username/Password for Tamara: Journal for Critical Organization Inquiry?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This is the final version of the article (No major changes will be allowed to copy once in the production process, e.g. author re-writes at proof stage will not be accepted.).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Your submission is 20 to 25 pages in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Does the article include an abstract? (An abstract of 100-150 words should be supplied; this should summarize the purpose, methods, scope, results, conclusions and recommendations of the article.)
- Are the article references, tables, and figures in the American Psychological Association format?
I hereby assign the worldwide copyright, including adaptation, translation and electronic rights to TAMARA: Journal of Critical Postmodern Organization Science and authorize TAMARA: Journal of Critical Postmodern Organization Science to act on my behalf to publish, distribute or transmit the Work on the understanding that any article may be reproduced without permission, for educational purposes only, provided that the full and accurate bibliographic citation and the following credit line is cited: Copyright (year, vol. And issue #) by the TAMARA website http://tamarajournal.com/ : reproduced with permission from the publisher. Any article cited as a reference in any other form should also report the same such citation, following Electronic Citations style guide, APA style for other references.
I warrant that the Work does not infringe any existing copyright and will indemnify TAMARA: Journal of Critical Postmodern Organization Science against any breach of such warranty.
(If permission has been obtained for inclusion of any copyright materials, please upload a copy as a supplementary file)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.